If you are celebrating 4th of July in the Mile High check out these activities.
- Watch the Colorado Symphony Orchestra for free at Civic Center Park on July 3. Don’t forget a blanket and picnic!
- Head to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival July 6-8. There will be more than 230 local, national and international artists showcasing painting, sculptures, mixed media photography and jewelry.
- Cheer on the Colorado Rapids as they take on the Vancouver White on July 4th There will be a spectacular fireworks display over Dicks Sporting Goods Park.
- Pan for Gold at the Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration at Four Mile Park. Civil War canyon firings, horse drawn carriage rides and homemade treats are also part of the fun!
- Check out a show at Red Rocks! The star-studded line up includes Blues Travel and the Fitz Tantrumson on July 4th!
- Run the Liberty 4-mile run at Wash Park on July 4th Remember to wear red, white and blue! BBQ and Beverages to follow!